Most days during the first week and at the end of the second week we attended many lectures in the Luther Hall…
We had lectures on the:
- History and academic programme at TTS, then a lecture on communication studies in Indian Theological system on 1st July.
- Tamil traditions & customs and various Dalit Issues in India on 2nd July.
- Indian faith traditions and co-existence, then looking at gospel and culture:subaltern perspective on 3rd July.
- Indian feminism and hermeneutical possibilities and religion and society on 4th July.
- Dalit history, then into ministry to the prisoners. In the afternoon we looked at major family issues in pastoral counselling 0n 5th July.
- Neo Liberalism and Ecological Issues in Indian and religious conflict and international religious dialogue on the 11th July, unfortunately I missed both of these lectures as I was feeling rather unwell.
I may comment on individual lectures at a later date, they were informative and full of information I have yet to process fully.